Optimize your Medication
Get more out of exercise and LIFE!
Speaker: Dr. Becky Farley, PT, MS, PHD
Wellness Series Kicks off Oct. 4th, 2016 at 4:00 PM!
The first Tuesday of each month we will offer presentations and
discussions on topics buy effexor xr 75mg pertaining to living well with Parkinson’s disease
(ie. Nutrition, sleep, stress management).
Please let us know if you have topics of interest to you.
RSVP to Nancy while at the Gym or
call 520-591-5346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents & Handouts from Series
Please note that some of the wellness series do not have materials available to download. The handout availability depends on the topic and permissions of presenter. Thank you!
Hot Topics in Research, February 15th, 2018
Drs. Becky Farley and Nate McMullen
Speech, Swallowing and Cognition in Parkinson, September 21st, 2017
Janet Hawley, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech Pathologist, University of Arizona professor
Medical Marijuana and Followup, August and October, 2017
Kathy Inman and Adriana Tysenn
Followup by Dr. Becky Farley
- Cannabis Legalization and the Intended Consequences
- Understanding Cannabis 2017
- For information on methods of consumption please visit SVMMJCC.COM
- We thank Dr. Benzi Kluger for allowing us to present his video at our followup discussion. https://vimeo.com/221356207
The Importance of Getting a Good Nights Sleep, Thurs, March 16, 2017
- New York Times, Getting Older, Sleeping Less, Jane E. Brody. 1/2017
- Suggested Reading: OPTIMAL HEALTH WITH PARKINSON’S DISEASE –MONIQUE L. GIROUX, MD, Therapies for Non-Motor Symptoms, Chapter: SLEEP PROBLEMS page 249
- Suggested Assessments: SCOPA - Scale for Sleep