If you would like to be notified for the Volunteer spots
for our next PWR! Retreat,
please fill in the form below.
PWR! Retreat 2020
Due by December 1st, 2019
The PWR! Retreat 2020 will take place at
The Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ,
from Sunday, May 24th to Saturday, May 30th.
Volunteers will need to arrive in time to attend a
mandatory Volunteer Training at
1:00 pm on Saturday, May 23rd.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer for PWR! Retreat 2020! Each year, we receive dozens of applications for a limited number of volunteer positions. Please know that we review each application, and volunteers may be selected based on the information below, experience, career objectives, and/or other criteria. We try our best to reach a balance between new and veteran volunteers. All applicants will be notified of their selection status no later than December 20, 2019.
The selection process is based on the following criteria:
- Obtained PWR!Moves Instructor or Therapist certified since 2016
- Currently working on almost a daily basis with people with Parkinson disease
- Participates in activities which demonstrate a commitment to the Parkinson community
- Has an interest in expanding or growing Parkinson programs, services, or collaborations
- Willing to share skills, expertise and knowledge with other volunteers and participants
- Current CPR certification (Please provide organization and expiration date).