Parkinson Wellness Recovery | PWR! engages with partners of all shapes and sizes to support therapists, clinics, healthcare systems, and companies that help those diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. PWR!'s partners support research-based exercise programming that helps delay disease progression and decrease symptom severity among those with Parkinson disease. In addition, they also support the continued growth of local PD networks and communities.
We have a variety of opportunities for partners to collaborate with us to help meet these goals. We look forward to working with you to better serve the Parkinson community!
Partner with PWR!
Explore the benefits of partnering with Parkinson Wellness Recovery,
the leader in translating science into programs for people with Parkinson disease.
How to move forward?
PWR! is pleased to assist PWR!Moves Certified Therapists &Instructors, health & wellness practices, and healthcare systems that are interested in building a program with PWR! tailored to their needs.
Begin with PWR!Moves certification
PWR!Moves Certified Therapists and Instructors can find additional complimentary resources and support on the PWR! website and on our YouTube. These include resources for educating PWP, peers, and others about the PWR! model, such as:
- Easy-to-understand handouts
- Sample slide decks for community presentations and peer in-services
- Links to clinical and academic research foundational to the PWR!Moves curriculum’s essential principles
- Demonstration and narration of the Basic 4 PWR!Moves
- Examples showing how to integrate the PWR!Moves into ADL
- Recordings of PWR!’s own Wellness Series talks
- PWR!’s recommendations for maximizing the benefits of the PWR!Moves using technology, apps, equipment, assessments, class samples, and more
Please do not contact us to request additional or new complimentary resources—as additional materials become available, they will be added to our Resources section.
Additionally, we are currently building a members-only area for our website. This new section is available exclusively to PWR!Moves Certified Therapists, and allows them to build on their initial training by adding tools and information designed to help them expand their services and programming and adopt components of the PWR! model within their own practices and communities. When this page is completed, those holding a PWR!Moves certification will receive an email.
If you represent a healthcare system or health or wellness practice and would like more information about training your practitioners to offer a PWR! program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for a Workshop Today!
We offer workshops all over the country and the world and are adding more every month.
Congratulations on becoming certified!
Work with us to implement and build services tailored to you and your clientele.
-PWR!Moves Workshop Manuals - Many resources can be found specifically in the manual. - Available at Workshops with Registration
-PWR!Moves Basic 4 Videos - YouTube Link
-Wellness Series Links - YouTube Link
- Here are a few videos to assist you with functional movement using PWR!Moves.
Functionality - Sit to Stand
Functionality - Scooting in Bed
Functionality - Reaching in the Closet
Please do not contact us to request additional or new complementary resources—as additional materials become available, they will be added to our Resources section. If you would like to expand with a PWR! Consultation for program implementation, please see below.
PWR! is pleased to offer individualized assistance to PWR!Moves Certified Therapists and Instructors, health and wellness practices, and healthcare systems seeking guidance and support beyond the complimentary resources outlined above. We are happy to help streamline the implementation of your new PWR! programming, by providing targeted assistance in one or more of the following areas:
- Planning the integration and launch of services, programs, processes, and procedures
- Implementation of your customized PWR! programming and operations
Partnering with PWR!—What to know about the process
- Please contact PWR! at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
- PWR! will draft a brief mutually agreed scope of work document that will also include the appropriate consulting fees.
- Upon agreement of a scope of work and consulting fees, PWR! will begin work with an agreed member of your team as stipulated in the agreed scope of work.
We are ready to assist you in pushing forward and achieving your goals.
Contact us today and let’s work together toward putting your plans in action.
Beyond Programming: Evaluation and Research
For health care practices or systems that are interested in exploring a more extensive collaboration, PWR! would be delighted to receive expressions of interest from like-minded individuals or organizations that share our vision of providing services and support for PD patients, care partners, and the community. PWR! views our collaborations as opportunities to individually customize each collaboration, depending on how broadly or narrowly our collaborating partner would like to work with us. Possibilities include:
- Providing ongoing training for health care staff
- Evaluation of feasibility, client outcomes, and cost-effectiveness
Collaborating with PWR!—What to know about the process
- Please contact PWR! firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
- PWR! will draft a brief mutually agreed scope of work and Agreement.
- Upon execution of the Agreement, PWR! will begin work with an agreed member of your team, as stipulated in the Agreement.
Ready to collaborate and grow?
Contact us today and we can work towards putting the plan in action.