Thank you for your interest in the 2023 PWR! Retreat.
As of March 8th, we met the maximum amount of registrations and moved to a wait list. Several spots are likely to open up as we progress through the application process. If you would like to be notified when a spot becomes available, please enter your information below. We will contact those on the wait list in the order received.
Retreat Wait List 2023
Important Links & Downloads
Package prices include:
Lodging (parking, WiFi, gratuities, and resort fees)
Breakfast & Lunch*
All Retreat activities
* Dinner is not included in the package price; however, The Scottsdale Resort offers in-house dining options and there are many restaurants nearby.
Single Person with Parkinson’s
Person with Parkinson’s and Care Partner
Two (2) People with Parkinson’s
Cost: $3,125.00 per person
We help connect people who are willing to share a room for a cost-savings to both.
Retreat Applicant Requirements
Minimum Functional and Fitness Capabilities. Before completing the Application Form on our website, please assess and confirm your ability to complete all of the following tasks, without assistance:
- Get up and down / to and from the floor
- Walk for 60 minutes
- Participate in both indoor and outdoor exercises with minimal assistance
- Tolerate 3 hours of exercise within a 5-hour period
- Be free of cognitive impairment such that one can follow instructions, schedules, and directions from staff/volunteers
- Accomplish Activities of Daily Living and navigate the resort.
Retreat Applicant Process
1. Meet the Minimum Functional and Fitness Capabilities listed above.
2. Application Form. You will register at www.pwr4life.org/pwr-retreat/pwrretreat-registration-form/ using the secure online Application Form (HIPAA-compliant). Once the Application Form is completed, you will be prompted to complete the Release and Hold Harmless.
3. Release & Hold Harmless. All Participants must sign a Release & Hold Harmless agreement as a condition of participating in the PWR! Retreat. You will be prompted to complete this at the end of the Application Form, and a link to complete it will be sent to you via email.
4. Medical Release. Persons with Parkinson Disease (“PD”) must submit our Medical Release form signed by your movement disorders physician, neurologist, or primary care physician to be eligible to attend the Retreat. You may download and print the form from our website, and we will email it upon request. Your doctor may fax the form directly back to PWR! at 1-888-780-0154.
5. Virtual Interview. Once you have submitted the Application Form, Release & Hold Harmless, and the Medical Release, one of our team members will conduct a Virtual Interview with you to assess your ability to participate in and benefit from the Retreat. If the Retreat is not a good fit for you, we may recommend an alternative program or service that would better meet your individual needs and ability level.
6. Authorization Code for Payment. Once we have received your Application Form, Release & Hold Harmless, Medical Release, and our PWR! Therapist has approved you for the Retreat, you will be issued an Authorization Code to complete payment on our website.
7. Screening at the Retreat. PWR! Staff and Volunteers will briefly rescreen all Retreat participants and accompanying adults again at the resort to address any new safety concerns or changes in fitness level since the initial screening.
Your spot(s) is confirmed as soon as we receive your payment. In the event you need to cancel for any reason after payment has been made, we will do our best to fill your spot(s) with another participant up until the start of the Retreat.
If we are able to fill your spot(s), your payment will be refunded in full, less a $250/per person processing fee.
If we are not able to fill your spot(s), the Cancellation Fees below will apply for any and all cancellation circumstances.
Please be patient if you are waiting to hear from us about a refund. Because we do our best to fill your spot(s), no refunds will be given until after the Retreat.
- DOUBLE ROOM (person with PD and care partner – both persons cancel) - $2,192.00
- SINGLE ROOM - $1,706.00
- DOUBLE ROOM (two persons with PD) - $1,706.00 per person