Thank you for your interest in hosting a PWR! Instructor Workshop.
Scheduling is limited so book your workshop today!
Here are a few pdf documents with more details regarding needs for hosting a Workshop.
Details for the Location and/or Host of a Workshop: Host Site Details
Therapist Workshop needs : space-equipment-volunteer needs therapist
Instructor Workshop needs: space-equipment-volunteer needs instructor
Requirements for Hosting a Workshop:
1. Lecture room/hall with classroom seating to hold 30 participants for presentations
2. An open room large enough where participants can do whole body movements with http://www.mindanews.com/buy-effexor/ mats and chairs (2,000 sq. ft. is ideal)
3. Space to practice techniques using treadmills, bosu balls, agility, balance & suspension equipment (TRX). Suspension equipment can be hung over doors, trees, heavy equipment or hooked to eyebolts in the ceiling.
4. Two (2) full days (8am to 5pm) usually Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday work best
5. Sufficient available parking and/or public transportation
6. One host staff member available to assist on the days of the course
7. Snacks provided each day